The Transforming Education in Norfolk Group (TEN Group) is a federation of educational institutions in Norfolk, all committed to excellence in education.
City College Norwich is proud to be part of the TEN Group. The Group's passion is making a positive and significant difference to our students’ lives. By working together, we are committed to providing greater opportunities for our students, as well as aiming high to achieve success both as a Group and as each individual organisation.
We are all passionate about student success and share the same values of:
- placing the student at the centre of all that we do
- driving up educational standards and outcomes for our students
- ensuring that our students are fully prepared for the future and next steps in their chosen careers
- ensuring that we develop our students into individuals who are resilient and capable of responding to an uncertain future
- developing as learning institutions, sharing our best practice with one another and developing the Group so that it becomes more than just the sum of its parts
- Our objectives
The TEN Group has come together as a federation: a family of organisations which have agreed to work together with aligned principles and common objectives.
First among these is the determination to create learning opportunities which stretch students, drive up standards and offer the right preparation for progression either into further education or work.
Not simply a target, this has become the binding vision of the partnership and means more than raising aspirations and gaining appropriate qualifications, although these remain key outcomes.
TEN Group takes a broad view of educational practice, seeking innovative and exciting teaching methods which make use of the most appropriate curriculum and constantly reviewing our learning environments. By looking at every element together we deliver excellence in education at every level.
City College Norwich, as members of the Group, has set these high standards to maximise the opportunities for our students.