Skip to content
student travel discounts

Travel Guide

Please note that the City College Norwich campus is currently closed for most students. Teaching and learning is being delivered remotely.

These links give you advice on routes and prices and how to get to College safely. If you need more advice on travelling to College  get in touch with Natalie Dyer using the form below or on 01603 773 607.

Contact the Student Travel Adviser