Safeguarding at City College Norwich
Our College recognises our moral and statutory responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of students.
We endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where young people are respected and valued. We will be alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and will follow our procedures to ensure that young people receive effective support, protection and justice.
We have put together the information below to explain how we meet our safeguarding and child protection responsibilities. We have also included some tips to help you to keep your child safe.
If the Coronavirus pandemic means that students and apprentices are not attending college for face to face teaching, the College continues to be fully committed to ensuring our students are safe. You can view the relevant guidance here.
Contact City College Norwich Safeguarding Team
Our Safeguarding Officers are Marie Pacey and Sam Warner. You can contact the team on 01603 773 426 or 07795 487 645 (Norwich and Paston) or 01603 732 326 or 07772 785346 (Easton) or via email email@example.com .
Our Designated Safeguarding Leaders (DSLs)
- Corrienne Peasgood
- Jerry White
- Julia Bates
- Helen Richardson-Hulme
- Jacky Sturman
Safeguarding and wellbeing emails to students
- September 2021 - Student Wellbeing & Safeguarding
- September 2021 - Student Wellbeing: Online Safety
- September 2020 - Student Safety & Wellbeing
- February 2020 - Student Wellbeing: Healthy Relationships
- December 2019 - Student Wellbeing: Safe & Respectful
- November 2019 - Student Wellbeing: Healthy Relationships
- October 2019 - Student Wellbeing: Safe & Respectful
- September 2019 - Student Wellbeing
- March 2019 - Student wellbeing: social media friendships
- February 2019 - Safeguarding News for Students
- January 2019 - Safeguarding News for Students