Health & Safety Officer
Sapientia Education Trust
Wymondham, NR18 9SZ
Health & Safety Officer:
- Permanent, full-time, 37 hours per week.
- £32,020 to £36,298 per annum.
- Starting as soon as possible.
Sapientia Education Trust is a rapidly growing multi-academy trust with a comprehensive estate management portfolio and seeks to appoint an enthusiastic Health & Safety Officer to join our dynamic estates management team.
The Health & Safety Officer is responsible to the Health & Safety Manager for the effective management of Health and Safety (H&S) provision across the Trust in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, local instructions, and Health and Safety Codes of Practice and to provide support and guidance to school staff as required. The role includes the following:
• Reviewing school’s Health & Safety policies and records.
• Producing policies.
• Conducting termly H&S inspections at our schools.
• Dealing with inspections from Local Authority or statutory bodies.
• Carrying out accident/incident investigations at schools as required.
• Delivering Health & Safety reports.
• Providing advice and support to schools.
- Free school meals during term time.
- A personal Sodexo account with access to high street discounts.
- Validium support 24/7.
- A generous Local Government Pension Scheme and flexibility on hours during school holidays.
Sapientia Education Trust (SET) was established in 2016 with the purpose of bringing like-minded schools together to work in partnership to deliver a world class education to pupils in Norfolk and Suffolk. SET currently consists of 10 secondary schools and 11 primary schools, educating over 6,600 pupils. Our schools range in size from the largest state boarding school in the UK, to several very small, rural schools and we all share the belief that high quality education is broad ranging and embraces strong extra-curricular provision and an expectation that all pupils can and should achieve.
£32,020 to £36,298 per annum
All year round.
How to apply
Complete an application at: http://bit.ly/3Hq6GDL