Norwich, NR6 6BF
This is a full time role within our organisation- the hours are flexible and negotiable.
At Aquaterra Energy we specialise in providing engineering solutions and equipment to the global offshore energy industry – helping clients drive efficient and sustainable offshore operations from drilling and field development, to decommissioning, carbon capture and storage, renewable, and hydrogen projects.
We’re looking for a Receptionist/ Administrator to join our team in Norwich. You’ll support our Executive Assistant with your excellent customer service and you will be the face and first point of contact of Aquaterra Energy. This is an important role within the team, one that needs a positive, polite and smart individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude and organised approach.
Previous receptionist experience within a professional environment will be highly beneficial to this role; however, any receptionist with exceptional client service and administration skills will be considered.
About the role:
- Be the first point of contact, greeting visitors, issuing passes ensuring sign in/ out procedures and inductions are followed.
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate.
- Managing reception emails and requests.
- Arranging visas and booking travel and accommodation.
- Administration and office support, including typing, photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Managing the ordering of business cards, consumables, and stationery.
- Organising and booking the board room for meetings, arranging the catering as required.
- Responsible for maintaining the reception area and procedure documents.
- Providing administration assistance to all departments where needed.
- You’ll be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products in a business setting, particularly Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues at all levels across our business, in person and on the telephone.
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
- Able to work off your own initiative, and the confidence to ask questions if needed.
- Experienced at working within an office environment- you’ll need to be methodical, well organised and be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- The successful candidate must hold the existing legal right to work in the UK without a sponsorship.
At Aquaterra Energy we believe that all employees have the opportunity to contribute positively to our sales targets, be it through direct client interactions or the provision of their work internally. An understanding of the sales process and customer focus is an expectation for every employee and therefore appropriate training will be provided and must be attended by all.
What’s in it for you:
- Training and development.
- Private Health Insurance plus Employee Assistance Scheme.
- Pension contribution.
- Life cover x 4 basic salary.
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, with option to purchase additional holidays.
- Birthday leave after one years’ service.
- Reduced gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Funded sports, social and charity events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Electric car scheme.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex, religion, race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity status, disability or neurodivergent status. Our people are valued, respected and encouraged to be their unique selves. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential, to be heard, included and to inspire great new ideas, to help Aquaterra Energy build a fantastic place to work. We are committed to accelerating our efforts supporting inclusion and diversity in our workplaces and communities to drive change.
£21,000 per annum
Full time- the hours are flexible and negotiable.
How to apply