We want to give you advice and guidance that inspires and motivates you to fulfil your potential.
You will be able to access a range of careers related activities through your course and the Advice Shop.
Our Careers team can offer support and guidance in the following areas:
- UCAS - Help with your application, choosing a course and choosing a university.
- Job Applications - Help finding jobs to apply for and proofreading your application.
- CVs - Help with writing a CV and tailoring it to different jobs.
- Careers Advice - Have a one-to-one appointment to discuss your career options and help you decide on an action plan.
- Apprenticeships - Help with searching for an apprenticeship and how to apply. We can also advise on finding an employer.
- Personal Statements - Help with tips on how to write a statement and proofreading your draft versions.
For more information, please contact us on 01603 773773 or email us at email@example.com.