Two roles available to support a Lady in Cromer. PA 20 hrs and cleaner 5 hrs p/w @ £12 p/h - CROMER - NR27
On behalf of service user
, NR 27
Job Purpose: A combination of supporting PA for up to 20 hrs a week and 1 x cleaner for 5 hrs a week. Cleaner: kitchen, bathroom, vacuuming and dusting. PA: support with shopping, cooking, going to the gym, social activities and general tasks.
Location: NR27, Cromer
I am very capable lady with learning disabilities, who needs support and someone who will ensure my safety when I am completing my day-to-day tasks. I have lived in my flat for over ten years and can do and complete some small tasks on my own (like making a sandwich for example) However, I need help with keeping my home tidy and clean. I am therefore looking for someone who could help me for 5 hours per week, an hour per day with cleaning. Further I am looking for a Personal Assistant to support me with activities such as going to the shops and the gym once a week, going for walks along the beach or the pier as well as help with preparing my lunch. I like to cook my own food but need someone who will supervise that I am doing it safely and encourage me when I need it. I have a strong Christian faith and would really like to find someone who can relate to me in this aspect of life.
Caring and honest
Compassionate and emphatic
Personal Assistant with own car and the appropriate business insurance
Summary terms and conditions:
· The rate of pay for this position is £12 per hour
· Hours and times of work: Support required for 5 days a week. Personal Assistant for supported activities up to 20 hours per week and cleaner 5 hours per week. Exact times to be advised, however cleaner would usually work in the morning.
· The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks
This role will require training be carried out, this training will be arranged free of charge and must be completed before the supporting role can commence
Personal Assistant: First Aid, Food Hygiene, Lifting and Handling, Data Protection
Cleaner: Use of Hazardous Chemicals (cleaning materials), Lifting and Handling
Post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months
20 and 5
How to apply