Trainee Assistant Production Planner
, NR30 1HZ
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who is currently seeking an Assistant Production Planner to join their team based in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis.
This role would be a great opportunity for someone who is a college leaver.
• To assist with the production planning and material control functions, and to complete an administrative role for the company’s operations, keeping in line with the master production schedule.
• To maintain the company’s production database.
• To support all departments and staff as and where required.
• Ensure shop requisition/ shop order material availability checks and shortage notifications have been run.
• Data to be exported from the company IFS production database and manipulated within Excel.
• Issue to the relevant departments when required.
• Progress chases on all live shop orders.
• Report any shortages to the relevant department so that required action can be taken.
• Ensure production planning information for the company’s operations is produced on time, and all relevant documents issued in line with the master production schedule.
Shop order bar coded paperwork.
Shop order pick list.
Any additional paperwork required for a job package.
• A general understanding of manufacturing processes would be beneficial for this role, although opportunities to see and understand both the build and products will be given where and whenever possible.
• Experience with Excel will be required.
• A great work ethic and willing to learn.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open for discussion
Monday - Friday
Mon-Thurs - 8.15-5pm
Friday - 8.15-12.45pm
How to apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com