, IP21 4RR
We require an energetic person to assist in a small, friendly childminding setting, helping babies and young children to learn through play, while looking after their needs and general supervision. A can- do attitude will help children to develop within the setting, whilst in care.
Attendance: 3 to 4 days per week from 3rd July- August 2023, with the potential of starting in May 2023.
Your job will involve:
- Helping with children's care and involving them in activities.
- Looking after the general wellbeing (hygiene, and health and safety) of the children aged 10 months to 4 years, day time and after school.
- Prepping meals and clearing away.
- Working with children within the early years or on a course.
- Experience working with children under 2 years.
- DBS (this is essential as we can do one).
- Enthusiasm for play, reading, singing, outdoor and indoor activities.
- Not essential, but an understanding of the Early Years (EYFS) curriculum would be an advantage.
£7.49 per hour.
3 to 4 days per week from 3rd July- August 2023, with the potential of starting in May 2023. This will be discussed at interview.
Term- time, 9- 3pm. Summer holidays would be changed, as required, for the amount of children on site.
How to apply
Please email: email@example.com and attach a CV, plus any relevant information.
Please be aware that this is a home environment setting.