Customer Service Advisor
Norwich, NR3 1DD
Rthirteen are currently supporting a well-known business in their search for a Part Time Customer Service Advisor (Friday & Saturday, 8-5pm) to join their Norwich team on a temporary to permanent basis. You will be responsible for handling incoming calls and answering emails whilst providing advice and resolving problems at every level.
This trusted utility service has been established for over 30 years and is the largest company in their sector within East Anglia, covering clients of all shapes and sizes, commercial and non-commercial. Guided by their values, they aim to continuously build on their working relationship with all stakeholders to enhance the quality of their service.
The day to day:
• Handling incoming calls from external stakeholders, answering enquiries and providing support.
• Dealing with problems and taking remedial action as required.
• Arranging annual services and deploying engineers.
• Reviewing the severity of situations and deciding whether immediate action needs to be taken.
• Accurately updating systems.
You will have/ be:
• Previous customer service experience, either office or face to face.
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organised and accurate when handling administrative tasks.
• The ability to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
• Free, onsite parking.
• 22 days annual leave + bank holidays which will increase with your length of service.
• Pension contributions.
• Death in service payment.
• Maternity/ paternity pay and enhanced shared parental leave.
• Flexible rewards and wellbeing support.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent job working 8.00am – 5.00pm, Friday & Saturday only. The offered salary for this is £10.90 per hour.
£10.90 per hour
8.00am – 5.00pm, Friday & Saturday
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ruth Harding – Co-Director at rthirteen recruitment on: email@example.com.