Beach Rock Bistro
Sea Palling , NR12 0AL
Beach Rock Chef – Job Description
We are looking for a chef to join our team at our Bistro / Cafe in Sea Palling.
• You must have experience in producing high quality meals and snacks using fresh ingredients.
• Experience is essential in cooking to order
• You must be able to focus and keep calm under pressure
• You will be required to train alongside our chef and gain further experience in our structure and routines.
• Assist with keeping the kitchen and equipment clean and tidy
• Ensure Food Hygiene/Environmental Health paperwork and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
• You will be required to stock take and complete weekly order requirements.
• To maintain confidentiality and observe Data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
• Organisation, presentation and team work are essential.
• Have a friendly and approachable manner with a positive work ethic
• High level of communication
• Prompt time keeping
• Able to work on own initiative
• Be presentable and clean at all times
• We operate 7 days a week so this role will include weekend work from March to October
• We are a seasonable business so hours will be very varied and days will be long during our peak season.
• Experience is essential
£10.50 per hr
20 hrs plus
How to apply