Taverham, NR8 6QW
We at Norvic Healthcare are seeking an enthusiastic care coordinator to oversea our 1:1 and Live- in care for our office based in Taverham, Norwich. We are seeking someone who takes pride in their role, gives attention to detail, and finds the best solutions for both clients and care professionals. Norvic Healthcare has grown and now we need someone to join our friendly office team.
We have a Full-Time permanent position working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. You will be part of the on-call roster. This will be one night a week and one weekend a month. This is paid as an additional cost to the salary. There will be opportunities to undertake further on calls which will be paid in addition to the salary. We do not offer sponsorships for this position.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional with care coordinating experience, strong IT and communication skills and a flexible, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude to join our team. You will receive training in our electronic staff rostering system (CarePlanner) and our digital care planning system (Birdie) as part of your induction.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Planning, coordinating, and scheduling of the service for clients
- Organising all rotas and making sure that all care professionals have their schedules in advance
- Accepting referrals and creating new rounds.
- Liaising with the client, their family, and the team to ensure the client is happy
- Dealing with enquiries
- Ensure that the client/ care professional are well matched
- Participate in the on-call rota
- Participating in care calls where required
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are:
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- 'Can do' approach
- Professional in manner and appearance, and friendly disposition
- Good team player
- Flexibility to work outside of Monday- Friday, 9- 5 when required for the needs of the business
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Full UK Driving license
- Enhanced DBS
What we offer in return:
- Salary £23,504 based on 40 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Death-in-service insurance
- Regular supervision and support from the Management Team
- Supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A friendly, agile, and flexible working culture.
Salary £23,504 based on 40 hours per week
40 hours per week
How to apply
Apply by sending CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Driving licence essential due to the travel required for the role