Hugh J Boswell
Norwich, NR1 2AH
If you're looking for a new challenge in a thriving and growing business, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you ✔
The role: Broking Administrator
1 full-time position, 1 part-time position available.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate the Motor Insurance Database (using the MID portal), and update OpenGI.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors in the office.
- Manage enquiry boxes, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Signpost incoming calls.
- Process new starters.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Team player, willing to support others and contribute to the success of the business.
- A positive can-do attitude.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today and one of our team will be in touch.
Hugh J Boswell is part of Ethos Broking, a collection of Brokers that sit within Ardonagh Advisory and are part of The Ardonagh Group, which spans the breadth of the insurance sector, powered by our more than 9000 employees. The diversity of brands and breadth of products and solutions for our customers bring huge opportunity. Ardonagh Group is an equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to a working environment that is free from discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful, we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you commencing employment with us. These will include verifying your recent employment, address, credit history and a standard criminal record check.
9am - 5pm
How to apply
Contact Paul Utting, Marketing and Sales Director
Direct dial: 016003 723581