Skip to content

Student Accommodation

City College Norwich does not have on-campus accommodation and are unable to arrange accommodation for its International Students. 

However, if you're studying with us on a points-based student route visa, our long-established partnership with the University of East Anglia (UEA) will allow you to benefit from their student accommodation service.

You will be able to access Home Run, managed by the Union of UEA Students. Home Run has the largest listing of student housing in the region, and is a free service.

Home Run is dedicated to helping you find suitable accommodation in Norwich and provides an online property search service as well as a message board to find housemates. Established for over 15 years, all properties advertised on their website meet their minimum standards policy.

In order to access the Home Run property search service and message board, you will need to have a student account. This can be provided to you once you have received an offer to study at City College Norwich and have paid your fee deposit.

Alternatively, please contact the International Team at or +44 (0) 1603 773 483 who will be able to offer some alternative suggestions for finding accommodation in Norwich.