East Coast College: Clean Energy
The east coast is an exciting place for green energy developments and opportunities. From offshore wind to nuclear and emerging technology in geothermal and hydrogen, skills development has never been more important.
Education cannot exist and be effective and responsive without partnerships and collaboration with key sectors and employers. This exciting project supports networking and the development of partnerships to potentially:
- Explore current curriculum and how to ensure it meets industry need
- Shape masterclasses for current students
- Upskill the teaching workforce with emerging technology
- Plan student opportunity such as trips and industry exposure
- Explore how work experience could work for the sector and students
If you are working in this sector and want to find out more, please contact East Coast College Assistant Principal Rachel Bunn at email@example.com.