City College Norwich - Agri-tech
This focuses on food production, covering both crop and livestock production specialisms. With rapid changes in agriculture, we need to prepare our young people with up-to-date skills for the future.
We are looking to:
- Gain insights from employer and sector groups of the specific skills required in their workforce
- Map the gaps between required skills and current college curriculum delivery within the region
- Develop relevant teaching resources
- Develop specific co-designed schemes of learning
- Propose revised co-designed curriculum models and content
- Opportunities for college staff and training
If you are interested in discussing how you could help with this, please get in touch with Pip Betts on 01603 731548 or email@example.com.