NHS Higher Development Award
Ready to gain new skills?
Improving Team Performance
Maths and English
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, our free NHS-focused programme is suitable for those who do not have GCSE's grade 4/C and above in English and Maths as the course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to take your career further. The six-month NHS Higher Development Award course includes
- Functional Skills lessons to achieve Level 2 Maths and English
- ILM Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
You’ll do one full day plus a separate evening session per month. Our highly skilled adult tutors will support you from initial assessment through to completing the course. You’ll get
- Face-to-face and live online sessions from experienced teachers
- Online materials to support your learning between lessons
- Free access to Microsoft Office 365 for the duration of your course
- Tuesdays at our Ipswich Road Campus 9am - 4.30pm : 27th Feb, 26th March, 23rd April, 21st May, 18th June, 16th July
- Mondays Online 6 - 8pm (these sessions will be recorded) : 4th March, 8th April, 29th April, 3rd June, 24th June, 22nd July
The course is delivered at our Ipswich Road campus in Norwich. The deadline to apply for this course is Tuesday 6 February. You will be invited to an initial English and Maths assessment on Tuesday 13 February.
Please complete and submit the form below to register for the NHS Higher Development Award. Once this form has been submitted and processed, you will be contacted with dates and times for you to attend the college to take an initial assessment.
Upon completion of the initial assessment you will be invited into the college to enrol.