Norfolk Homes Limited
Sheringham, NR26 8WB
Local builders, Norfolk Homes Limited, seek an enthusiastic and diligent person to work in their Technical Department. The ideal candidate will be either a pre or post graduate with a keen interest in the built environment. A full training programme is offered which includes sponsorship to degree level.
The role will provide an excellent opportunity to learn and understand the many varied facets of house building and become an important part of the Technical Team overseen by the Company’s Commercial Director and Land & Planning Manager.
The training programme will enable the successful candidate to manage and co-ordinate the following functions:-
• Procurement and preparation of servicing reports
• Procurement and preparation of road, sewer and planning legal agreements
• Preparation and distribution of legal plans (CAD training will be provided)
• Procurement and design on mains utility layouts
• Liaison with Registered Social Housing providers in the sale of the Company’s affordable housing
• Procurement and management of the Company’s brochure and point of sale material
• Management of the Company’s website and social media
Monday to Friday, based at our Sheringham Head Office
8am to 5pm
How to apply
Please apply via email to Karen White-Robinson, PA to Managing Director – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enclose your c.v. and details about yourself.