Diss, IP21 4HD
RINA is looking for an entry level Technician to support our team of engineers based in Diss, Norfolk. You will receive full training and development from entrusted engineers, working on projects within the electricity distribution and construction industries.
What you'll be doing:
Working as part of a team, you will be assisting with site based earthing related electrical measurements. This means going out on site to substations, power stations, wind farms, solar farms and industrial sites. The work is physical and often involves running out temporary test leads for hundreds of metres over different ground terrains.
Who I'll be:
• Educated to GCSE/NVQ standard
• Full clean Driving Licence
• Will require training to become a ‘competent person’ for access to high-voltage substations (training will be provided)
• The work involves taking measurements in open land around an electrical installation and thus requires a reasonable level of fitness and mobility. The work primarily takes place outdoors in all weathers and there is a frequent need to stay away from home (normally for short periods, e.g. two or three nights during a typical week)
• The role involves working within a small team where teamwork, cooperation, trust and flexibility will be essential
How to apply
Submit your interest to email@example.com
Full drivers license