Elizabeth Martin or Paul Murdoch (Company Directors)
Norwich, NR8 6EP
Childerwood Nursery is family run business in the Drayton area in the locality of Norwich, offering both term and non-term sessions between the hours of 7.30 – 17.30 hours, Monday to Friday for children between the ages of 24 months to 60 months, we have a reputation for providing "inspirational" child care.
Our aim is to focus on the concept ‘the child comes first’ where our vision for the future and aspiration to ‘make a difference’ in the life of every child and family who joins us at Childerwood Nursery, this vision is at the heart of every decision and action we take.
If you have a big smile with a nurturing and caring personality, are organised, patient and hardworking with a “can do” attitude, you are probably exactly what we are looking for to join our wonderful team.
• Early Years qualification LV3 or equivalent
• Experience of observing, assessing and planning
• Awareness of dietary and food related allergies
• Early Years qualification LV4 and above
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience
• Experience of managing a group of 8-12 key children
• Basic cooking skills
• Valid certification in; Food Hygiene, First Aid, Child Protection and Step On training
• Transferrable Enhanced Disclosure and barring check
Childerwood Nursery offers:
• Full induction with ongoing mentoring and support
• Personalised training programmes for all our team to support and encourage their ongoing professional development. We want you to be ambitious
• 28-days holiday (including Bank holiday)
• A minimum starting salary with good annual salary reviews for continuous service
• Discounted childcare
• Performance based bonuses
This vacancy is for a full time 50 weeks per year with varied shifts between 07.30am and 17.30pm.
Negotiable dependant on age and experience
Monday to Friday varied hours
Minimum of 30 hours - maximum of 40 hours per week 40 or 50 weeks of the year
How to apply
Childerwood Nursery is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we our staff to share this thesis. We also offer additional staff benefits, such as a Nest pension and excellent working conditions in a friendly and caring atmosphere.
This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and requires a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS). Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them. Successful candidates will be required to provide a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and two suitable references.
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are passionate about working in a challenging role then call the office on 01603 865477 for further details including the Job Description and Person Specification, or to request an application form please email: email@example.com. Further information, please visit our website and Facebook page.
Level 3 qualification or above