, NR14 7PZ
Teach Ltd works with both mainstream and SEND schools across East Anglia.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistants, working Monday-Friday, part time or full time on an ongoing basis.
To be successful with your application we are looking for:
- Candidates with experience working with children within an educational profession such as schools or with in jobs/voluntary roles with transferable skills.
- Excellent active listening skills that help you understand the needs of children
- Excellent skills in communication and the ability to motivate children to learn
- Flexible and open to change for working on different activities
- Sensitivity and understanding for building good relationships with children
- The ability to teach, encourage and motivate pupils to learn as well
We can offer you a friendly, approachable team of consultants who will look after you – we specialize in Education and have a portfolio of clients who require regular support.
Teach offers great rates of pay and benefits from discounts to local restaurants and shops to free training courses to increase your skills and knowledge for your career.
We look forward to hearing from you.
From £10.65 per hour
Flexible hours and days - Working week being Monday to Friday
Any days from Monday to Friday 8.30-3.30. However schools can be flexiable with times and we do have half days available being 8.30am - 12.30pm and 12.30pm- 3.30pm
How to apply
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with myself Rebecca.