Social Care Worker
Taylor Care Norfolk
Fakenham, NR21 9AA
Taylor Care Norfolk are able to offer positions to people who are new to the care sector or experienced carers/support workers. We require our staff to be caring, enthusiastic, compassionate, flexible and honest.
We aim to ensure that all of our staff are happy within their role, providing outstanding care and support to our service users.
Taylor Care can offer you:
* Support from senior members of the team
* Most of our service users will be local to Fakenham or Wells
* We pay from start to finish of a shift, this includes paying travel time between service users as well as mileage.
* Offer the opportunity to complete Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
* Flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
* On-call person always there to support
* Fair and competitive rates of pay (no false advertising)
* Staff members are not driving long distances without being paid
* High level of training, mandatory and optional courses are available
£9.30 PER HOUR
Part Time & Full Time.
How to apply