Hethersett, NR9 3AB
We are seeking an individual who would want to develop their career to a recognised legal qualification. Your role would include administrative duties such as Reception, audio typing and legal secretary responsibilities; the benefit would be for you to gain legal work experience within a busy firm at the heart of the community and assist the Legal Team on cases and matters, including preparation of disclosure and hearing bundles. You will also be asked to help with proofreading and document reviews, as well as other administrative tasks.
We are looking for a person with GCSE qualifications in Maths and English (or equivalent), who would like to develop their career and would be seeking to train as a Paralegal, once they have successfully completed a period of time with us and we felt that they were the right candidate to develop. This position is vacant because our previous Receptionist is now completing a Paralegal apprenticeship with us. We always look to upskill.
The role will include the following:
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Supporting the fee- earner staff with administrative duties.
- Opening and closing files.
- Assisting in keeping the office clean.
- Taking telephone enquiries.
- Diary management.
You will need:
- Excellent people skills.
- Accurate and efficient working skills.
- Previous diary management experience is helpful.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work in a small team and by yourself.
- Experience is desirable but not a prerequisite.
This is a full- time role, Monday to Friday, although part- time hours would be considered for the right applicant– homeworking for part hours is available.
Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We are a minimum wage plus employer.
8:30 to 5:00
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering email to: email@example.com