Catton Windows & Conservatories
Norwich, NR6 6HQ
Due to the growth of our business, we have an exciting opportunity for a trainee bench joiner to join our team.
Catton Windows have been manufacturing and installing bespoke external joinery since 1987 and pride ourselves on our ability to produce market leading products in often short time scales to meet our clients’ needs.
This is a varied and exciting role which would include the machining of timber and bench joinery.
The ideal candidate would potentially have some experience in joinery however full training will be given, so this would not be essential. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Using woodworking machinery to mill and profile hardwood timber.
• Liaise with other departments to manage the smooth process of a project.
• Be confident and comfortable working within a small team to meet targets and deadlines.
• Willing to work on site occasionally if required.
• Reliable, committed and hardworking.
• The candidate should have the ability to work with a small team, be thorough and have a keen eye for detail. Show a willingness to learn, be flexible, and adapt to different tasks.
• Wants to grow with the company and build a career in the industry
We are a family owned and run business with strong ethics and morals. We pride ourselves on offering a secure and safe friendly workplace. Our team have a can-do attitude and work hard to meet our clients demands. Salary will be based upon experience and will be discussed upon interview. This position would ideally suit a school leaver or young person looking to fulfil a career in joinery. Please email a covering letter and CV in the first instance to email@example.com.
Dependant on age and experience
How to apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org