Towergate Insurance Brokers
Norwich, NR1 1RY
We are currently looking for a new team member to join our specialist motor department. The candidate will work within the one of our bespoke motor teams helping clients to choose the correct insurance policy for their needs.
No experience is necessary as full training will be given as well as ongoing CPD (Continuing Professional Development) to the successful candidates. Opportunity to progress.
We in Norwich City centre in a modern office and provide you with IT equipment to work both from the office and from home.
Who are Towergate?
Towergate are the market leaders across a wide range of specialist products and niche insurance facilities. Established over 50 years ago and became part of the Ardonagh Group.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will provide exceptional customer service to all our customers and offer additional products. You will work as part of a team and provide contribution towards providing great customer journeys for our clients
• Building rapport with our customers and taking calls to help clients select the right products for them and reply to customer queries
• Checking and confirming all customer details and promoting additional customer benefits
• Promoting additional insurance products in line with the customer needs and regulatory requirements
• You will be the first point of contact for new customers, ensuring that all customers receive the best possible customer experience
What do we expect of you?
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• An eye for detail and strong accuracy skills
• The ability to adapt in a changing environment
• To be a highly motivated individual with a proactive approach to challenges
• Full-time position
• Homeworking available during lockdown
• Monthly Incentive Payment
• 26 Days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• Opportunities for progression
• Company pension scheme -5% annual salary
• Flexible benefits package options:
Partner life assurance
Private medical insurance
Holiday trading (buy and sell)
Partner critical illness
Electric Car Via Salary Sacrifice
• Dress down policy
• Friendly, vibrant, and professional working environment
• High quality induction training programme with ongoing support
Living Wage £18500-£21000
Hybrid Working. 50% Office (Norwich) 50% Home. Full Time.
9am-5pm and 6pm-10pm (plus every third Saturday morning 9am-1pm)
How to apply
Email CV to email@example.com