Housekeeper - North Norfolk
Acle, NR13 3DJ
We are looking for holiday cottage cleaners to work in Norfolk who are able to work independently, have an eye for detail and great communication skills.
Contract length: Temporary roles available.
Job Types: Part-time.
Salary: up to £9.20 per hour.
Must be available on change-over days which are Mondays, Fridays and some weekends.
Cleaning 5* properties in the area where guests expect very high standards of cleanliness.
Travel: We provide a central pick up/drop off point and drive the team to the day’s location within Norfolk. Pick up points are in central Norwich.
On change-over days, you’ll make sure that everything is clean and ready for our guests to arrive. This will include cleaning the entire house so it sparkles, making sure the laundry is put on, beds are pristine and leave out a hamper, fresh milk and flowers.
We’d also like you to keep an eye out for any repairs or odd jobs that need doing. Very competitive pay rate.
Full training and all equipment provided. Scope to be promoted to team leader/supervisor roles as experience is gained and consistent excellent standards of cleaning are maintained.
The minimum criteria required for this role is:
* Generally friendly and approachable.
* Willing to work with team members and team leaders/supervisors.
* Be able to work under time pressure, where properties must be changed over on the same day within a set time frame.
* Helpful & Friendly.
* Customer focused with a positive attitude.
* Methodical; able to follow a list and keep to the tasks.
* Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn.
* An excellent eye for detail and presentation not only of the houses but also of yourself. Both staff and properties must be impeccably turned out.
* You must have a can do attitude and be able to keep the pace in a fast moving team and be reliable.
9 to 5
How to apply
Email to email@example.com: CV