Home Care Assistant
Better Healthcare Services
Norwich, NR4 6DJ
CALLING ALL HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE STUDENTS!!!!
We are recruiting community care assistants for the domiciliary care team in our Norwich branch, to work on a part-time basis covering evenings and weekends. Due to the current high demand for care workers, we are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to make a difference.
As a care assistant you would be working out and about in the community, you would be going into people’s own homes to provide the very best standard of care and support. This role will include providing service users with support and enabling them to remain safe and content in their own homes. The role will include providing assistance with the following tasks:
• personal care
• meal preparation and assistance with eating and drinking
• medication administration/prompting
• light housework duties
• general social support
We cover all of Norwich, postcode areas NR1 to NR8, so if you live in any of these areas or would be happy to travel into Norwich we would love to hear from you!
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we provide full training to give you the skills and knowledge that would be required for the role. A driving licence is desirable however it is not always necessary as depending on your located area.
Come and be part of a great team along with receiving benefits such as:
• Paid Mileage
• Free uniform and personal protective equipment.
• Free training
• Flexible working hours
• All successful candidates will complete and receive care certificate within first 12 weeks of employment
• Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
• Competitive pay rates starting from £9 increasing to £10.00
• ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
• ongoing training available: additional training and NVQ's
For more information, a general chat or to apply please call 01603 616999 or alternatively send an email to: email@example.com.
We hope to hear from you soon!!!!
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
part time, evening and weekends.
How to apply
please call 01603 61699 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
applicants must be aged 18 years or older.