Gymboree Play & Learn Teacher
Gymboree Play & Music Norwich
Norwich, NR4 6QP
Gymboree Play & Music Norwich are now hiring a part- time Play & Learn Teacher/Party Leader. We are looking for someone enthusiastic to join our small team at Gymboree Norwich.
The applicant must have an outgoing personality and passion for working with young children.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience of working with young children in an educational context.
- Confidence in singing and performing in front of groups of people.
- Comfortable in a sales situation.
- Attention to detail and passion for excellence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
Gymboree teachers facilitate interactive parent/child classes to encourage the healthy development of children. If you are outgoing, fun, energetic and love interacting with children and adults, then this is the job for you!
Meets National Minimum and Living Wage
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to: email@example.com