Pioneer & Beyond global recruitment Agency
China, BN1 3XF
No experience required, great benefits offered!
Pioneer & Beyond can make your dreams of teaching in China come true! We have a range of ESL Teaching positions available in cities across China, teaching students of all ages.
Key role and responsibilities for this Teacher role;
Working hours: Up to 40 hours per week
Working Days Per Week: 5 days
Duration of Each Class: 45 minutes – 1 hour
Students: adults, teenagers or children
Contract Length: 12 months with renewable contract
Location: many cities across China
Salary: 13,000 - 20,000 CNY monthly (approx. £1,520 - £2,300) (1950 - 3000 USD) - Based on qualification and experience
* The average monthly salary in China is between 4000- 5000 CNY (£560) per month. The cost of living is much lower than the UK. E.g. A meal at a Chinese restaurant costs around 20 CNY (approx. £2) and a one-way ticket on local transport 2 CNY (£0.23).
You don’t need any teaching experience to become an English Teacher in China. We are looking for candidates that are full of enthusiasm and willingness to learn, open-minded and able to embrace a new culture. The minimum requirement to apply:
- bachelor’s degree
- the ability to commit to a 12-month contract
- applicants must be between the age of 21 – 54 to meet China’s visa regulations
- applicants must hold a passport from the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa, or be a European citizen with a degree from one of the seven countries mentioned above to meet China’s visa regulations
- ability to obtain a clear background check
- English proficiency: Fluent level
We can offer you the opportunity to teach English in China.
We will support you during each step of the journey, from the initial interview until you have finished your 12-months contract.
Our contracts include:
Free pick up upon arrival in China (airport or train station)
Reimbursement of visa fee on top of the salary
Introductory free hotel accommodation in the first few days
Free accommodation/ housing allowance
Assistance acquiring visa
Free Mandarin Chinese lessons (depending on the job role)
For more information on our opportunities, please follow the following link: https://www.pioneerbeyond.com/all-jobs/
How to apply:
To apply, send your C.V. to email@example.com
£1,520 - £2,300
How to apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org