Better Healthcare Services
, NR4 6DJ
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care to fit around your family, studies or just to fill the long days? Whether you are new or returning to care, a student or having an unprecedented career break, there has never been a better time to consider a hugely satisfying career.
Better Healthcare are one of the region’s main suppliers to the some of the country’s largest Care groups. We are looking for compassionate and friendly care assistants to support our clients in the comfort of their own home to maintain both their independence and quality of life.
Duties of a care assistant can include:
• Companionship to combat loneliness.
• Providing personal care.
• Assisting with light housework.
• Support with meal preparation.
• Administration of medication.
• Updating and maintaining care records.
• Right to work in the UK.
• Aged 18 or over.
• Desire to help others.
• A driving licence is preferred, however not essential, depending on your location.
Better Healthcare offer:
• Weekly pay.
• Mileage pay.
• Free DBS.
• £300 welcome bonus.
• £250 refer a friend bonus scheme.
• Full or part time contracted hours.
• Flexible working.
• Work in your local area.
• Uniform and PPE provided.
• Paid training- no experience required.
• On-going support from a friendly and dedicated team.
• Progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a challenge and want to make a difference in someone’s life, please contact our recruitment team on: 01603 616999-option 4. or email: Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org.
£9 - 10 per hour
Full or part time contracted hours.
How to apply
Please email your CV to: Candice.email@example.com