Better Healthcare services
, NR4 6DJ
We are recruiting community care assistants for the domiciliary care team in our Norwich branch. Carers are always needed and valued here at better health care services, but now more than ever! Do you want to make a difference and provide support to vulnerable people during this difficult time related to COVID-19?
As a care assistant you would be working out and about in the community, you would be going into people’s own homes to provide the very best standard of care and support. This role will include providing service users with support and enabling them to remain safe and content in their own homes. The role will include providing assistance with the following tasks:
• personal care
• meal preparation and assistance with eating and drinking
• medication administration/prompting
• light housework duties
• general social support
We cover all of Norwich, postcode areas NR1 to NR8, so if you live in any other areas or would be happy to travel into Norwich we would still to hear from you!
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential as we provide full training to give you the skills and knowledge that would be required for the role. However a compassionate and caring nature along with reliability is essential. A driving licence is desirable however it is not always necessary as depending on your located area, we have rounds of clients that are accessible to those who do not drive and are happy to walk or use a bike.
Come and be part of a great team along with receiving benefits such as:
• Paid Mileage
• Free uniform and personal protective equipment.
• Free training
• Flexible working hours
• All successful candidates will complete and receive care certificate within first 12 weeks of employment
• Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
• Competitive pay rates starting from £8.75 increasing to £10.25
• ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
• ongoing training available: additional training and NVQ's
For more information, a general chat or to apply please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon!!!!
How to apply