Assistant Estimator/Quantity Surveyor
Great Yarmouth Ceilings.co.uk
Great Yarmouth, NR30 3PS
Description of Role:
An Assistant Estimator / Quantity Surveyor is required for a specialist interior fit out subcontractor working on commercial and residential projects throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
The role may suit an individual who has recently graduated and looking to start their career in Estimating or Quantity Surveying or someone already established and looking to take on a new and exciting opportunity for a well established and growing subcontractor.
Roles and responsibilities :-
- Control of incoming tender enquiries and estimating database
- Drawing Take-Offs
- Obtaining accurate quotes for materials from supplier and subcontractors
- Assisting with the pricing, preparation and submission of quotations
- Updating and maintaining estimating database and following up on quotations
- Checking subcontractor applications
- Pricing and submission of variations
- Assisting with the preparation of valuations
- A-Level or equivalent qualification achieved
- IT skills and experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills - dealing with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Good time management and self-organisational skills
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own car
To be discussed.
Monday to Friday
How to apply
email with a CV to email@example.com
Would suit a student now completing college.