Roys Wroxham Ltd
Wroxham, NR12 8DB
An exciting opportunity has arisen as an Assistant Buyer. You will support and assist the Buyers in developing and trading a commercial and profitable range with the aim to help us deliver our growth plans for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Buyers by identifying opportunities and proposing range enhancements & new ideas
• Monitoring sales and margin performance
• Assist the Buyers with supplier negotiations, supplier management & product selection
• Building strong working relationships with Buying Support, Marketing, Logistics, Retail Teams internally and Suppliers outside of the business
• Ensuring stock is delivered within deadlines
• Keeping Buyers informed of market trends and customer requests
You will ideally have experience of working in a retail buying environment, communicate well at all levels, have an excellent eye for detail, be well organised, an enthusiastic team member, numerate, have good analytical skills and have the ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
There will be occasions when you will have to accompany the Buyer at trade fairs, key events and meeting suppliers which could include overnight stays & foreign travel, therefore, a full clean driving licence and valid passport is essential.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to develop a career within buying.
£9.20 per hour
How to apply
visit website at roys.co.uk/careers