Leeds, LS3 1HS
We have various locations across Norwich and the Norfolk region.
About the role:
Do you want to spend your Summer holidays teaching a hobby that you love? At United Adventure Camps we are looking for talented people to lead fantastic sports, drama, and arts and crafts sessions to our campers (or anything you've got a real interest in!). We provide full training and coaching tips. However, it would be your challenge to lead fun, exciting, awesome activities. Are you up for the challenge?
• Planning and leading a variety of exciting activities.
• Working alongside the activities team to deliver a fun programme.
• Looking after the welfare of the campers whilst they are on camp.
• Previous sports coaching, activity leading or drama teaching experience.
• A willingness to liaise with parents, delivering high-quality customer service.
• A passion for planning exciting activities.
• A drive to inspire a younger generation.
• Possess (a minimum) Level 2 qualification in one of the following fields: – Primary or Secondary Teaching – Sports Coaching – Physical Education.
• Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available).
• Work in a similar environment.
About United Adventure Camps:
Our Proposition: Empowering the next generation through education, language, leadership, growth and ingenuity.
Our Vision: Empowering the next generation to live extraordinary lives.
Attitude and Culture: Be accepting. Be yourself. Be ambitious. Be effective. Be efficient. Be a team player. Be human.
If this sounds like a position you'd be interested in, or would like to know more about, please send us your CV below.
United Education is committed to safe recruitment practices and all successful candidates will need to supply a clean enhanced DBS check and 2 professional references. United Education is happy to process the enhanced DBS.
£325 - £430 per week
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com