Venue: City College Norwich, Ipswich Road Campus, room D21a
The areas that will be covered will include;
- The Colleges Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty provision
- Our provision and support for students with ASD
- Project Search and supported internships
- The work of MINT, our specialist employment agency for LLDD
- The principles that underpin our programme design and support Teaching and Learning
- How we’ve developed the use of RARPA
- The mechanism we use to support the funding claims for High Needs students
- EHCP processes
- CPD plan and training
If you would like to attend this event, please follow the link to register.
Please note that refreshments, lunch and parking will be provided and a fee of £50 per person will apply.