Book Graduation Tickets
This year’s Graduation will take place on Saturday 19th October 2019 at Norwich Cathedral. You will be invited to attend either the morning (11:15am) or afternoon ceremony (2:15pm) depending on your subject area.
Ticket Information & Booking
Before booking your tickets, please ensure you have read each section on our Preparing for Graduation page carefully.
Tickets are available to buy on the link below until Friday 27th September.
As the graduand, your ticket is free of charge, however you will need to order one on the link below to register your attendance. Your ticket will include a free invitation to the drinks reception held in the marquee on the South Lawn
When ordering your ticket, you will have the option of purchasing one or two guest tickets at £15 each. The cost of the guest ticket includes entrance to the drinks reception, this price remains the same regardless of whether your guests are attending the reception of not.
Extra tickets may become available nearer the ceremony date and these will be allocated at a first come, first served basis at £15 each. Any additional tickets will be released at 9am on Tuesday 1st October until Friday 11th October. (subject to availability).
- 1 graduand attending ceremony (+/-and drinks reception) + 0 Guests = cost of academic gown hire through Ede and Ravenscroft only
- 1 graduand attending ceremony (+/-and drinks reception) + 1 Guest (+/-and drinks reception) = £15
- 1 graduand attending ceremony (+/-and drinks reception) + 2 Guests (+/-and drinks reception) = £30
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email acknowledgement. Your tickets are not sent to you directly. You will be required to collect your tickets, along with your Graduation Brochure, when you come to register for the ceremony on the day of the event.
Should you decide not to attend the event, your certificate will be sent to you in the post the week following the ceremony.
Please note, Academic Gowns are mandatory attire for all graduands. You must hire your gown well in advance from Ede and Ravenscroft, please use the link below. You will need your order number before you book your tickets. Click here to order your gown.
Morning ceremony tickets are available for the following courses:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up)
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons) English and Social Sciences
- BA (Hons) Hospitality and Events Management
- BA (Hons) Leadership & Management
- BA (Hons) Leadership in the Public Sector
- BA (Hons) Psychology with Sociology
- BSc (Hons) Applied Sport, Health and Exercise (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology
- FdA Business Management
- FdSc Health Studies
- FdSc Sport, Health and Exercise
- HNC Electrical Engineering
- HNC Mechanical Engineering
- HND Civil Engineering
Afternoon ceremony tickets are available for the following courses:
- BA (Hons) Childhood Studies
- BA (Hons) Childhood Studies (Top-Up)
- BA (Hons) Integrated Health and Social Care (Top Up)
- BSc (Hons) Health Studies (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Professional Aviation Engineering Practice
- Dip HE Social Care Practice
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Education and Training
- FdA Early Years
- FdSc Mental Health Practice
- Foundation Diploma in Art, Design and Media
If you, or your guests, are Blue Badge holders or have mobility issues, please let us know when you book your tickets (in the comments ‘Special Arrangements’ field) and we will do our best to accommodate you).
If you require a ticket for a Carer to accompany one of your two guests, please contact the HE Office on 01603 773012.
If you, or your guests, use a wheelchair, please let us know when you book your tickets, so we can make arrangements for you.