University-level study: what you need to know
Online information session: find out more
We've recently done an online Zoom webinar where we welcomed an audience to find out more about the degrees and other university-level courses at City College Norwich and Easton College. Catch up here to find out more about our courses and the support we offer our students.
Degree and Higher Education Courses
Our Degree and Higher Education courses focus on your career and your future. All of our courses have been developed with employers in mind: from engineering to education, health care to policing, our degrees will give you broader horizons and open new career possibilities. Check out our list of courses to see where a degree could take you.
Looking for more?
Easton College, just outside Norwich, has some great degree courses too including a new Agribusiness Management degree as well as Equine Science, Sports, Wildlife and Conservation, Animal Science, Policing and a unique Crime, Terrorism and Global Security degree.
Whether you're working towards Sixth Form qualifications or you're thinking about returning to study, this is your chance to study for a degree course close to home. Here's five reasons to find out more.
1. Career-boosting courses: 82% of our graduates say they're using what they learnt on their degree course in their current activities, a higher score than many universities (Graduate Outcomes 2018/19).
2. We're flexible: our courses fit around your life and career. Many of our students work and study as well as balancing other commitments.
3. Our degrees are awarded by the University of East Anglia, one of the UK's top universities and our students get to use the UEA Library and other facilities.
4. You're not too late: you apply for our courses through UCAS like any other university but if you don't make the January deadline you're not too late to apply.
5. Small classes, smaller fees: you'll benefit from smaller classes with great support from your tutors and many of our degrees have lower fees than you'd pay at big universities.
Subjects we offer at university level
Additional Needs and Disabilities ● Agribusiness Management ● Animal Science ● Applied Equine Science ● Business Management ● Early Years, Childhood and Youth Studies ● Civil Engineering ● Construction Management ● Crime, Terrorism and Global Security ● Ecology, Wildlife and Conservation ● Electrical and Electronic Engineering ● English ● Health Studies ● Health, Fitness, Strength and Conditioning ● Mechanical Engineering ● Mental Health Practice ● Operations and Departmental Management ● Professional Aviation Engineering Practice ● Professional Policing ● Psychology with Sociology ● Social Work ● Sport, Health and Exercise Science ● Zoology
Frequently asked questions
I've found a course and I want to apply. What should I do next?
Your first step is registering with UCAS, the organisation which manages degree applications for every university. If you've got questions about the process you can call our HE team on 01603 773012 or you can email us (HE_OFFICE@ccn.ac.uk) and we'll get back to you and answer any questions you've got.
Do you offer student accommodation?
Our accommodation for university-level students is based at our Easton campus just outside Norwich. The 230 ha campus is set in the beautiful Norfolk countryside but is only a short journey from the city and is well served by public transport.
I need to find out more about how to fund my degree
There are student loans, maintenance loans and lots of other support which you could be eligible for. Find out more about student finance on our dedicated Higher Education finance page.
“Words cannot really explain how I feel. 5 years ago, I left my family, friends, and my old life behind me. It has not been easy, not at all, but, after 5 years, thanks to City College Norwich and KLM UK I can honestly say it was worth it.”Davide Tenio - BSc (Hons) Professional Aviation Engineering Practice