Lino Printmaking for Beginners
Wednesday 22nd April 2020
- Wednesday 22nd April 2020, Part Time
Would you like to learn how to design and cut your lino printing block. From mark making to defining textures and form. You will be mixing water-colours to create a unique piece of art work that can be transferred to a framed piece, greeting cards, fabric or even wallpaper.
On the course you will:
- Learn how to do mark making, non printing, designing a piece of art work, mixing colours, applying than one colour to the printing block, lino cut printing, to add Chine Colle, the art of applying other materials such as fabric, gold leaf, feathers anything you can find, to the printing block
- Print on fabric
- Design a piece of wallpaper
- Making gifts and greeting cards
- An edition of prints that can be framed or exhibited
Course details: Wednesdays 6-9pm 22/04/20 - 20/05/20
Please bring an apron, pens and pencils.
Why Our College?
Specialist teaching staff
Our courses are delivered by in-house expert teaching staff and external specialists
Industry standard facilities
Courses are held at our Ipswich Road campus, ensuring you have access to our cutting edge college facilities
A wide range of courses
We offer a wide range of part time and evening courses
After completing the course, you should be able to mark make, mono print, design a piece of work, lino cut a design to be printed either to make a piece of art or to print onto fabric and make greeting cards. In addition you will be able to apply Chine Colle to the printing block and produce a piece of art work.
Please note that courses may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not met. Please be aware that if you are no longer able to attend your course you will be offered an alternative date where available, however no refunds are available unless this course is cancelled by City College Norwich.