This Level 2 Apprenticeship is designed for learning support staff (Teaching Assistants, Classroom Assistants, Learning Support Assistants) whose responsibilities at work are closely supervised.
Course Content includes:
9 mandatory units must be achieved and some optional units to be discussed with the assessor.
1. Child and young person development
3. Communication and professional relationships
4. Equality, diversity and inclusion
5. Help improve own and team practice in schools
6. Maintain and support relationships
7. Support children and young people’s health and safety
8. Support children and young people’s positive behaviour
9. Supporting learning activities
You will complete Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools as part of this Apprenticeship.
• This Apprenticeship will involve college attendance and off the job training.
• You will also develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
• You need to have an employer to support your Apprenticeship and be employed in a relevant job role.
• The typical length of this Apprenticeship course is 18 months.
• This course has multiple start dates throughout the year.
Contact our Apprenticeship Team to find out when our next course start date is.
If you already have an employer for your Apprenticeship, or would like more information on how to find an Apprenticeship, please click Apply Now.
If you are an Employer who is looking to recruit an Apprentice or already have someone you would like to enrol onto the Apprenticeship course, please contact our Apprenticeship Team on 01603 773365 or email EmployerPartnerships@CCN.ac.uk
to discuss next steps.