Apprenticeships provide you with fantastic career opportunities and allow you to gain a qualification while earning a salary with an employer.
Apprenticeships are open to anyone aged 16+ and are an ideal option for those who want to continue their education while working or kick start their way into employment.
City College Norwich works with nearly 800 employers to provide Apprenticeships in hundreds of industries, from the largest employers in the country through to small, ambitious businesses that are keen to grow.
We work closely with those employers to deliver training both on and off the job. In most cases your programme will involve day release delivery at the College as well as planned training and development with a mentor in the workplace.
Benefits of doing an Apprenticeship
There are many benefits of doing an Apprenticeship, here's just a few:
- Get the best of both worlds as you get paid to train
- Benefit from on and off-the-job training
- Achieve recognised qualifications when you finish
- Get real work experience
- Get the skills and knowledge employers want
- No student loans or debts to worry about
- You get holidays and benefits like every other employee
- Get support throughout your Apprenticeship
- It’s possible to progress onto an Advanced, Higher or Degree Apprenticeship