City College Norwich Jobs
City College Norwich is a great place to work.
Our College is one of the largest in East Anglia and we have a diverse team of over nine hundred full and part time staff. This includes teaching/support roles and support services, which are provided by Norfolk Educational Services.
You can view the latest City College Norwich vacancies here and find out more about working at our College below.
Benefits of working at City College Norwich
Both City College Norwich and Norfolk Educational Services are Disability Confident Employers and Living Wage employers.
In addition to the professional rewards and opportunities of working in a dynamic educational environment, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Pension Scheme - Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS)
- TEN Rewards - A reward scheme providing discounts and/or cashback for purchases from a wide selection of retailers (in store and online)
- Company Paid Health Plan - Reimbursement of healthcare costs (up to limits depending on membership level), access to counselling services and 24 hour a day advice
- Firstcare Sickness Reporting - Centralised sickness absence reporting providing 24 hour access to a nurse for medical advice and guidance
- Eye Care Vouchers for VDU eye tests - Specsavers vouchers provided in advance of the appointment covering the eye test cost and discounts on a selected range of glasses
- Access to Occupational Health Services - Services include on site appointments (accessed via HR Services), referrals to Doctors when required, wellbeing information/training sessions, drop in clinics, flu jabs, health screening
- Prevent Health Assessments - On site health assessments providing a comprehensive individualised report on the state of your health
- Cycle Solutions Cycle-to-Work Scheme - This scheme allows you to hire a bike via salary sacrifice. The full cost of the bike will be split across 18 months and deducted from your gross salary.
- Staff Association - A designated space on the City College Norwich site for staff members to purchase light refreshments and lunch
- Discounts and promotions for Solutions Spa, Solutions Hair Salon and Debut Restaurant at City College Norwich
- Bus pass discounts - Staff discount rates for monthly, 3 monthly and annual bus passes
- Travel loans - Interest free loans to purchase bus, rail and park and ride season tickets
- Liftshare Scheme - Find other people who are going your way so you can car-share
- On site nursery at City College Norwich
View jobs at City College Norwich here.