City College Norwich Jobs
A great place to work: challenging, rewarding and diverse
City College Norwich is a great place to work.
Our College is one of the largest in East Anglia and we have a diverse team of over nine hundred full and part time staff with teaching and support roles.
You can view the latest City College Norwich vacancies as well as our partner colleges Easton College and Paston College here and find out more about working at our College below.
Benefits of working at City College Norwich
City College Norwich is a Disability Confident Employer and a Living Wage employer.
In addition to the professional rewards and opportunities of working in a dynamic educational environment, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Pension Scheme - Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS)
- College Rewards - A reward scheme providing discounts and/or cashback for purchases from a wide selection of retailers (in store and online)
- Company Paid Health Plan - Reimbursement of healthcare costs (up to limits depending on membership level), access to counselling services and 24 hour a day advice
- Firstcare Sickness Reporting - Centralised sickness absence reporting providing 24 hour access to a nurse for medical advice and guidance
- Eye Care Vouchers for VDU eye tests - Specsavers vouchers provided in advance of the appointment covering the eye test cost and discounts on a selected range of glasses
- Access to Occupational Health Services - Services include on site appointments (accessed via HR Services), referrals to Doctors when required, wellbeing information/training sessions, drop in clinics, flu jabs, health screening
- Cycle Solutions Cycle-to-Work Scheme - This scheme allows you to hire a bike via salary sacrifice. The full cost of the bike will be split across 18 months and deducted from your gross salary.
- Discounts and promotions for Solutions Spa, Solutions Hair Salon and Debut Restaurant at City College Norwich
- Bus pass discounts - Staff discount rates for monthly, 3 monthly and annual bus passes
- Travel loans - Interest free loans to purchase bus, rail and park and ride season tickets
- On site nursery at City College Norwich
View jobs at City College Norwich here.