Welcome to the new and improved City College Norwich website.
The site has been developed in partnership with students and other users. We hope that it provides an improved experience for you, however, if you do experience any issues using the site follow the steps below:
If you can’t find the course you are looking for email email@example.com or call 01603 773311 if you’d like to speak with an adviser.
If you are experiencing any other issues with the website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements and major changes
The website incorporates a number of improvements that make the site easier for visitors to use:
- Course finder – Finding your ideal course is now much easier. You can find courses that are relevant to you by choosing a course type, such as ‘School Leavers’ and ‘Apprenticeships’, or you can browse by subject area to find courses that you are interested in
- Intelligent search – Start typing in the ‘Course Finder’ or ‘CCN Search’ box and the site will automatically bring up relevant courses and content on the site
- New online applications process – The online application process has been improved and features a ‘shopping basket’ style approach to adding courses to your application. You simply find the courses you are interested in, add them to your application and then complete the online application form.
- My CCN: Your personal account – To apply online, you will need to create a My CCN account. You can do this by registering an account using your email or save time by using your Facebook login. By creating an account you can save your application form and come back to it later and check your applications.
- CCN Live – Keep up to date with all that is happening at our College by browsing the CCN Live feed at the bottom of each page
- Mobile-friendly - the website is mobile-friendly, providing a much improved experience for visitors who browse the site using a mobile phone or tablet
- Improved appearance – the visual appearance of the site has been significantly improved making it more engaging for visitors