Clubs and societies
The Students’ Union at City College Norwich supports a range of student-led clubs and societies on campus.
New for 2015-16!
- CCN Choir: sing soul, gospel and pop songs and meet other students. Tuesday afternoons, 4pm-5pm, in the Creative Arts Building (CA-09).
- Dungeons and Dragons Club: Tuesdays, 11am-1.45pm, in the StartUp Lounge.
- The Exclusive Lunch Club: Relaxed and informal games, music and chat. An ideal place to chill and make friends if you feel anxious. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Room B1a (12noon-1pm). Thursdays and Fridays in Room A10 (12noon-1pm).
- Debating Club, Wednesdays 12.30-1.30pm in room B23.
- Christian club – Wednesdays, 12-1.30pm, The Studio in the Start-Up Lounge.
For more information, or to discuss setting up a new student club or society, please contact the Students’ Union by dropping into their office on the ground floor of the Norwich Building, telephoning (01603) 773077 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in sporting activities, visit our CCN Active page for more details on the many sports and activities available to CCN students.