I am looking for an Apprenticeship and don’t have an employer
Apprenticeships are the ideal way to develop knowledge and skills in the workplace whilst undertaking a programme of study.
Apprenticeships mean you can further your career and earn a wage at the same time. You will gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst learning industry specific skills in the work place. Apprenticeships are increasingly recognised in industry as the standard for work-based learning.
Studying an apprenticeship at City College Norwich gives you access to excellent facilities, equipment, and tutors, as well as access to all the aspects of student life at the college.
- Have a look at the Apprenticeships we offer, and find a framework that you would like to pursue a career in.
- Search for current Apprenticeship vacancies.
- If you find a vacancy that appeals to you, click the 'Apply' button to be taken through the application process on the National Apprenticeship Service's website, AVOL (Apprenticeship Vacancies Online).
- If you do not find a vacancy that you wish to apply for, or if you need assistance with the application process, you can register with us, and we will contact you to discuss how to move forward.
- After you have submitted your application, you can track the status on AVOL. After a vacancy has closed, the employer will let you know whether your application has been successful and may invite you to an interview. We will always be available for any further questions, and can help you prepare for an interview.