Level 4 Award in Hair Colour Correction
The aim of this course is to teach you about the advanced skills necessary to determine and correct more complex colouring problems that occur within the salon/working environment.
You will cover the below -
- Remove Artificial colour and restore depth and tone
- Remove bands of colour
- Remove and re-colour seepage
- Recolour lightened hair
- Recolour hair that has had artificial colour removed
You will learn how to accurately identify hair colour problems and evaluate the potential of the hair to achieve the desired look by identifying influencing factors.
This course will give you the practical and academic tools to give you the confidence to select and use colour correction techniques, products, tools and equipment to colour the hair and remedy problems that may occur during the colour correction service. The qualification would also assist you in the field of teaching and assessing.
Days & Times -
- 10 x Tuesdays 5:30 - 9:00pm - 16th April - 25th June (excluding Tues 28th May)
- 7 x Thursdays 5:30 - 9:00pm - 18th April - 6th June ( excluding Thurs 30th May)
- 4/6 x Saturdays 9:00 - 1:00pm dates to be confirmed
Full dates to be confirmed.
You must have completed and passed Level 2 Hairdressing qualification.
On successful completion of this course you will receive a City and Guilds L4 Award in Hair Colour Correction 3001-410
Both theory and practical based assessment -
- Theory Assessment - Assignment and Evolve based
- Practical - 4 x Practical Assessments.