T Level: On-Site Construction (Bricklaying) Level 3
T Levels are 2- Year qualifications which are taken after GCSEs and are equivalent to 3 A Levels. They have been developed with employers and industry experts to create programmes that combine classroom theory, practical learning and a 315-hour industry placement with an employer to make sure you gain experience in the workplace.
Core curriculum includes:
- Health and safety in Construction
- Construction science principles
- Construction design principles
- Construction & the built environment industry
- Construction sustainability principles
- Construction measurement principles
- Building technology principles
- Construction information and data principles
- Relationship management in Construction
- Digital technology in construction
- Construction commercial/business principles
Why Our College?
All construction and building services students learn in our specialist workshops using the latest tech and equipment.
Expert teaching staff
Our teaching staff are industry experts with real life experience working within their sector
Real work experience
You'll gain hands-on experience working with local and national employers
Five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including GCSE English Grade 4, GCSE Maths Grade 4, and GCSE Science Grade 4
This qualification will suit someone who is not yet employed or looking to enter the industry post mainstream education. The structure of the qualification is designed to give learners the breadth of knowledge and understanding across the BSE industry but also equips them with necessary occupational and core skills to enter the industry. This qualification Is designed to support fair access and allow learners to manage and improve their own performance.
- Exam Paper 1 – Written Examination
- Exam Paper 2 – Written Examination
- Employer Set project – Task
- Occupational Specialism – Externally Set Assignment (Year 2)
This qualification focuses on the development of the knowledge and skills needed for working in the BSE industry, which will prepare learners to enter the industry through employment or as an apprentice. Furthermore, the completion of this qualification gives the opportunity to progress onto higher education courses and training
For UK students aged under 19 years old on the 31st August prior to the start of your course, your tuition fees are free.